We’re working hard building the next generation business software! Come join us!
2. Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
3. Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
4. Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
5. Collect, consolidate and analyse customer issues and requests. Provide accurate market feedback to support effective and targeted business planning
6. Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product team
7. Support other ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
2. Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities
3. Technical aptitude, the ability to understand & explain complex concepts in simple terms
4. A positive attitude and the ability to embrace changes
5. Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills
6. Customer service experience and a customer-centric attitude
7. Native in Mandarin, fluent in English writing and Cantonese is a plus
8.4-year degree (BA, BS, etc)
2. (SaaS) Software as a Service technology experience and knowledge
3. Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
Reports to: Operation Director
Location: Hong Kong / Shenzhen