Don’t miss the D-Biz programme!
We’re working hard building the next generation business software! Come join us!
1.Help Operation Director design and implement fun and productive processes for future project planning, execution and internal communication.
2. Assist the team in the coordination of meetings, prepare meeting agenda, distribute meeting materials and meeting minutes etc.
3. Work closely with project execution parties and help the team monitor the progress of all project deliverables according to required timeframe
4. Coordinate project resources and handle team requests for project execution
5. Prepare regular status updates to keep the team informed about the progress
6. Support Operation Director on preparing periodical reports and presentation materials
7. Support Operation Director on preparing fun materials for effective internal trainings
8. Constant learning on the market trends. Help collect and consolidate market data, support the team to conduct analysis such as market research, competitive analysis and market feedback analysis etc
9. Support other tasks assigned by your supervisor
1. University graduate is a must (overseas study/work experience is preferable)
2. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must
3. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
4. Proactive, detail-minded and self-initiated and able to work under pressure
5. Organized and attention to details, be able to handle multi-tasking work
6. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
Reports to: Operation Director
Location: Shenzhen, China
1. Develops customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, ultimately improving customer lifetime value and reducing churn.
2. Ensures all customers are successfully using the product or service they’ve purchased from the company.
3. Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
4. Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
5. Collect, consolidate and analyse customer issues and requests. Provide accurate market feedback to support effective and targeted business planning
6. Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product team
7. Support other tasks assigned by your supervisor
1. Strong interests in building a career in SaaS technology industry
2. Eagerness to learn about the company’s products and their capabilities
3. Technical aptitude, the ability to understand & explain complex concepts in simple terms
4. A positive attitude and the ability to embrace changes
5. Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills
6. Customer service experience and a customer-centric attitude
7. Native in Mandarin and Cantonese, fluent in English writing
8. 4-year degree (BA, BS, etc)
1. Some B2B sales experience is often beneficial if the role involves upselling
2. (SaaS) Software as a Service technology experience and knowledge
3. Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
Reports to: Marketing & Growth Manager
Location: Shenzhen, China