Under the Covid-19 epidemic for more than two years, business operations may have encountered the following challenges:
– Employees all work from home but it is necessary to ensure that relevant employees can log in to the company ERP/HRM system anytime and anywhere to ensure the normal operation of the company’s business.
– A variety of system tools are being used, such as local single-use systems for finance, EXCEL for invoicing, and customer maintenance relying on mental jobs, resulting in low operational efficiency.
– Due to the large number of employees diagnosed and the shortage of front-line staff, supervisors/employees need a more flexible mobile editing/approval APP to maintain the normal operation of the front-line business.
– During the peak of the epidemic, dozens or even hundreds of employees are diagnosed with the pandemic every month in a slightly larger enterprise. The HR department needs to accurately calculate the 4 consecutive days sick leave allowance for those employees. Quickly analyze labor costs.
– Catering/retail companies need to quickly adjust the proportion of full-time/part-time/semi-full-time employees according to the financial analysis report of the ERP system, and reasonably arrange the schedules and leaves of front-line personnel, so as to cope with the rapidly changing epidemic prevention policies.
Faced with these challenges, how will employers from all walks of life address them?
Workstem cordially invites you to join our webinar in partnership with Introv on April 22nd to share with you how Introv x Oracle NetSuite x Workstem is helping customers across industries to maintain a competitive edge in an ever-changing environment, and find more business opportunities.
Date: April 22, 2022 (Friday)
Time: 14:30 – 15:30
14:30 – 14:40 Welcome and introduction to Introv and Workstem
14:40 – 15:00 How to use the HRM platform of Workstem AI formula engine to manage workforce planning and salary calculation
15:00 – 15:20 How Oracle NetSuite can help you grow your business and create a great system experience
15:20 – 15:30 Q&A session